Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Meet Your Teacher



Hi class! I'm excited to have you join me for second grade this year. My name is Mrs. Loveless. This is a picture of my husband Evan and me. We are getting married in San Diego, California at the end of this year. Currently, we are both attending Brigham Young University, which is where we met.

Here are some of the pictures Evan and I took while we were on vacation at the beach. This was only my second time to be to California! We went to Disneyland, which is where we got engaged. By the end of the day I was exhausted, but we waited till the fireworks started. When we went to the beach the next day the water was so cold, even though it was August! We got to do other fun activities like watch the sunset at the beach, go to a Padres game (they're a professional baseball team) and have a barbeque with some of his family's friends.

This year is going to be so much fun! I look forward to getting to know each of you! We are going to have a great year with each other.

Let me know some of the fun activities you did over the summer! I'll see you in class!

7 comments:

Jenni said...

Hi! This is Billy. Over the summer my family got a new dog. That was my favorite part of the summer. Here is a picture of our new dog.

Jenni said...

Hi this is Jillian. Over the summer my family went on a really long trip together. It was really fun.

Jenni said...

My name is Sophie. This summer my brother played baseball and I watched him hit the ball really hard and run a lot. He is good at baseball. It was fun.

Jenni said...

This is Jason. This summer was fun because my dad took me fishing and I caught a big fish. My dad showed me how to put a worm on the hook. That was hard because the worm kept moving. It was slippery.

Jenni said...

Hi this is Mary. One day during the summer my mom let me help her make cookies. My dad came home and ate some of the cookies and said they were really good and my mom said it was because I helped make them. My dad told me I was a good cook.

diane said...

Hi, this summer my son got engaged. I will be getting a new daughter. I couldn't be happier

diane said...

Hi this is Brynn! I'm soooo excited for you to be my teacher. You're pretty. This summer I got a new doll. She is pretty too. I love her. And I LOVE you!